1. Take the hex wrench (6#) out of the ziplock bag.
2. Remove four screws (M8×45) and washers of the bottom tube via the wrench.
3. Align the hole of the bottom tube with the bottom hole of the frame, manually screw the bottom tube into frame, and tighten it via the wrench.
STEP 3: Installation of head tube
1. While holding the head tube with one hand, pull out the adjusting handle with the other hand.
2. Insert the head tube into the body, and keep the scale parallel to the top surface of the tube. Loosen the adjusting handle and clamp the head tube into the slot. Then tighten the handle to the right.
STEP 4: Installation of handlebar assembly
1. Take two hexagon socket cap screws (M8×45) and washers out of the ziplock bag.
2. Align the handlebar assembly with the hole from top to bottom, and manually fasten screws into the holes.
3. Lock the screws with the 6# hex wrench.
4. Fasten the small decorative cover onto the handlebar assembly.
STEP 5: Installation of tablet (mobile phone) holder
1. Take the hex wrench (5#) out of the ziplock bag.
2. Remove the screws (M6×16) and washers of the handlebar assembly via the wrench.
3. Insert the tablet (mobile phone) holder into the slot of the handlebar assembly, manually fasten the screws into holes, and lock them via the wrench.
STEP 6: Pedal installation
1. Manually screw the pedals onto cranks toward the head direction, and tighten them with the open-ended wrench. There are two pedals: left (L) and right (R).
2. Open-ended wrench (in the ziplock bag)
STEP 7: Battery Dismantling and Installation
1. If the bike is provided with a battery, pull the insulation strip out of the gap of the battery cover before using this product.
2. Battery replacement: Open the battery cover, and take out the circuit board (never forcibly pull it as its back wire is connected to the body) of the battery holder. Remove the old battery, and insert a new battery into the battery slot, with its positive pole outward (“+” outward). Close the cover.
Adjust the bike and tighten the body tightening knob as needed before using it.